No Bake Mini Cheese Cake
All kids want, are some yummy delights, to keep them hopping around and eating those tasty treats. Make these no bake treats for a cherished time with kids.
Ingredients: For the crust: 1 cup pitted dates, 1 cup cashews, 1/8 tsp. salt. For the cheesecake: 2 cups cream cheese, 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt, 1/3 cup honey, 2 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/8 tsp. salt. For the toppings: 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup raspberries
1. Start by making the crust. Add dates, cashews, and salt to a bowl. Form loose balls with the mix.
2. Add a tsp. of the crust to 6 different containers and with a spoon, press it to the bottom of the jar.
3. For making cheesecake, place the ingredients in a bowl and process them until they become smooth.
4. Smooth the cheesecake into the containers.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve.
Your kids will surely rejoice the goodness of these delights!