No Fuss Bread and Butter Pudding
There are many different ways of making Bread and Butter Pudding. Here is a recipe for a tasty, no fuss Bread Butter Pudding that is so easy to make that you will not mind making it a weekend special. White Bread and butter are rich in Calories but containing Carbohydrates, Fiber & Minerals.
To make Bread Butter Pudding:
1. Mix together 100 gms sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
2. Take 5 slices of bread and butter them. Cut them into half.
3. Layer the bread in a dish putting few raisins and sugar-cinnamon mixture between the slices.
4. Beat together 500 ml milk and 2 eggs.
5. Pour the milk egg mix over the bread and leave for 10 minutes. The bread will absorb the milk.
6. Put the bread in a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 190 degrees C until the pudding is set and browny.
Cut and serve this lovely Bread Butter Pudding.