Nutella Strawberry Crepes
Strawberries are available in plenty during the winters. Use them to cook up this delicious nutella strawberry crepe. Besides being delicious, these crepes are highly nutritious as they are made from eggs and strawberries. Eggs are a rich source of protein, copper, iron, zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and selenium and strawberries offer Vitamin C, magnesium, dietary fibre, manganese, potassium and folate.
Ingredients: 1 cup maida, 2 eggs, 1 cup milk, ¼ cup water, 2 tbsp. butter, salt, 1 tbsp. sugar, nutella, strawberries and whipped cream.
1. Mix the maida, milk, egg, water, butter, salt and sugar in a bowl. Use a hand blender to prepare a smooth batter.
2. Heat a griddle, grease it with oil and pour the batter in a circular shape to prepare the crepe.
3. Flip and cook both sides.
4. Remove from the pan into a plate, spread the nutella all over it and add the chopped strawberries.
5. Fold into half and top with whipped cream.
Yummy nutella strawberry crepe is ready! Delight with this yummy dish today by trying out this recipe!