Nutrient Rich Kabuli Chana and Soya Roll
Try this Kabuli Chana and Soya Roll for a vitamin, protein, carbohydrate and fibre rich dinner.
To make 4 Kabuli Chana and Soya Roll:
1. Make dough with 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp oil and ½ tsp salt. Roll 4 chapattis and cook both sides lightly on a tava. Keep aside.
2. Soak ½ cup soya granules in hot water for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the water.
3. Take ½ cup soaked and boiled chana and blend in a mixer with the soya granules, 1 tsp green chillies and 1 tsp ginger. Make a coarse paste.
4. Add salt and ¼ cup chopped mint leaves. Mix well.
5. Divide into 4 equal portions and roll into cylinders. Shallow fry.
6. In a separate bowl mix ¼ cup shredded cabbage, ¼ cup grated carrot and ¼ cup grated cheese. Mix in 3tbsp ketchup.
7. Make roll with 1 soya roll and cabbage mix in a chapatti.
Roll tight. Serve warm.