Nutritious And Filling Chicken, Veggie, Pasta Soup
Try this Chicken, Veggie, Pasta Soup that is not only nutritious, tasty but also filling. So every time you crave junk food, make yourself a bowl of this nutritious pasta.
To make Chicken, Veggie, Pasta Soup:
1. Take 1 cup cooked or boiled chicken pieces and shred it into small pieces with a fork.
2. Heat a saucepan and add 1 tbsp oil. Heat and add ½ chopped onion, ½ chopped carrots and 1 garlic clove crushed. Cook till onion becomes soft.
3. Add the shredded chicken, 2 cups of chicken stock and 2 cups water.
4. Add 2 tbsp pasta of your choice and let it cook in the soup for 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked. Add salt and pepper powder to taste.
5. Stir in ¼ cup chopped green cabbage and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve this soup warm with a soup stick or bread to make it a complete meal.