Nutritious Egg Idli Treat
Here is a healthy, tasty, and nutritious lunch option. Egg idli treat is a great recipe to turn leftover idlis into a complete food packed with protein
Ingredients: 1 egg, salt, pepper, 2 tbsp butter, ¼ tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tbsp chopped carrots, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum, turmeric, 4 steamed idlis.
1. In a bowl whisk together egg, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat butter in a pan and scramble the egg. Keep aside.
3. Again, heat butter and add cumin seeds, onion, carrots, and capsicum. Cook for some time. Add salt and turmeric.
4. Now add steamed idlis cut into bite-size pieces.
5. Stir fry for 2 minutes and add a scrambled egg. Toss well and serve.
Try this for lunch or evening snack.