Nutritious Green Eggs And Ham
Must try these interesting recipes which helps to follow a good diet. This recipe is healthy and consists of Vitamin D, protein and Iron.
1. The first step is to pre-heat the oven. Put the ham in a roasting pan along with 1 cup of water. Bake it at least for an hour.
2. Now take a saucepan and melt the apple jelly on low heat. Add tomatillos to it when it is off the heart.
3. Spread the jelly mixture on the ham and also pat the cilantro onto this mixture.
4. Take a bowl and add avocado flesh along with lime juice and salt. Mash this mixture using a fork.
5. Heat butter in a pan and add 4 eggs. Cook the eggs until the yolk is slightly firm.
Transfer the eggs in a plate and add the avocado mixture over them. Serve the eggs with the ham slices. Yummy, isn't it !