Nutritious Palak Paneer Bhurji
Paneer Bhurji is a commonly prepared dish in North Indian households. While paneer is a rich source of calcium, adding palak to the dish enhances the nutritional value of the dish as palak is rich in dietary fiber, Omega 3 fatty acids, folic acid. Here’s an easy recipe to help you prepare nutritious palak paneer bhurji at home easily.
Ingredients: 200 gms of crumbled paneer, 2 cups of chopped spinach, 2 tablespoons of oil, a pinch of jeera, 1 bay leaf, 1 medium sized chopped onion, ½ tsp of ginger-garlic paste, 2 medium-sized tomatoes, 2 green chillies chopped, a pinch of turmeric and chilli powders, ¼ tsp of garam masala, a few drops of lemon juice, chopped coriander for garnishing, salt as per taste.
1. Heat oil in a pan and throw in the cumin seeds and bay leaf. Once the cumin seeds are done, add the onions and ginger garlic paste. Saute till the onions are done.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and chillies along with the turmeric, red chilli and garam masala powders. Cook till the mixture is done.
3. Next add the spinach and mix it well in the cooked mixture. Let all the water evaporate from the pan.
4. Add the paneer and sauté for a couple of minutes.
5. Add a dash of the lemon juice before serving
So, what are you waiting for?