Nutritious Ragi Puttu
Did you know that Ragi is an extremely nutritious millet? So we have brought especially for you this Ragi Puttu recipe filled with the goodness of carbohydrates, protein and nutritional fibre.
Ingredients: Ragi Flour / Finger Millet Flour - 2 cup, Sugar - 2 tbsp, Salt to taste, Water as needed, Ripe Banana as needed, Fresh Coconut as needed, grated
1. Take ragi flour in a large bowl. Add in salt, sugar and mix. Now add in water slowly and mix well with your hands to make a crumbly loose dough.
2. Fill water in a pressure cooker and heat it up.
3. Take the puttu making gadget. Drop the holed disc inside the cup. First add some coconut in the bottom, followed by the puttu mixture, then top some sliced banana.
4. Place the cup over the pressure cooker. Cook for 7 to 10 mins till the puttu is cooked.
5. Flip the puttu cup and serve the puttu hot with banana and sugar.
So delicious and unique! We are sure you want to try to right now!