Oats dosas are easy to prepare and come with all the nutritional benefits that oats have to offer. Oats are rich in protein, zinc, chromium, fibre, magnesium, Vitamin B1, biotin, copper, phosphorus, molybdenum and manganese – all essential nutrients required for healthy development.
Ingredients: ½ cup of quick cooking oats, ¼ cup rice flour, ¼ cup rava, ½ cup fresh dahi, ¼ cup chopped onions, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped green chillies, 1 ½ tbsp. of chopped coriander, 7-8 curry leaves, ½ tsp cumin seeds, a pinch of black pepper, 1-2 tbsp of grated coconut, water, salt and oil.
1. Take the oats in a mixture jar and grind them into a fine powder.
2. In a bowl, mix this powder with flour and rava and mix well.
3. Add dahi, chopped onions, ginger, green chillies, coriander, curry leaves and all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Mix well to ensure that there are no lumps and you get the right consistency.
5. Heat a griddle, grease it with a little oil and pour out the dosa on it like you would do for normal dosas.
6. When the edges of the dosa become golden and crispy, flip sides.
Your oats dosa is ready. You can serve these dosas for breakfast along with coconut chutney. Simple and easy, use oats to create a healthier and more delicious dosa today!