Wondering what to do with that leftover dosa batter? Why don’t you make some delicious onion uthappams? Onions are a great source of Vitamin C and minerals.
Ingredients: Dosa Batter - 2 cups, Onion - 1 chopped, Ginger - 1 tsp chopped finely, Coriander Leaves- a handful chopped finely, Oil – 2 tsp, Salt- to taste
1. Take onions, coriander leaves and ginger in a bowl. Add some salt and toss well.
2. Heat a dosa pan, ladle some dosa batter over it and spread it thickly.
3. Spinkle the onion mix over it.
4. Drizzle with oil. Press the onion mix with a spatula so it sticks to the batter.
5. Let it cook till the bottom gets crispy. Flip over and press it. Cook till golden. Serve hot.
A delectable dish to serve for breakfast or teatime snack! Go for it!