Orange Carrot Mango Smoothie
A great way to cool off in the summers is to have a healthy and tasty natural smoothie. Add any specific protein powder if you want and have this power packed smoothie.
Ingredients: 2/3 cup of carrot juice, 1 ½ cup mango, 1 large orange, ½ cup yogurt.
1. Use fresh carrots to extract carrot juice.
2. Peel and cut mango and freeze the chunks.
3. Peel and section an orange.
4. Combine the carrot juice with the orange, frozen mango chunks, and yogurt in a blender.
5. Serve immediately with a wide straw.
This all natural smoothie is the essential dose of vitamins and minerals.