Paala Atukula is a simple sweet dish recipe which doesn’t take much processing. You will happily savor this dish which is tasty and healthy. Rice flour is the primary ingredient which is rich in Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates and potassium. Moreover, milk completes the requirement of protein and calcium.
Ingredients: 6 cups milk, rice flour 1 ½ cup, jaggery, cardamom powder 1 Tbsp, butter, water, roasted nuts, saffron strands.
1. You need to take a bowl and add rice flour. To this add butter and hot milk.
2. Mix the content well and prepare a smooth dough.
3. Take a pan and add milk. Allow it to boil.
4. Now, take a small quantity of rice flour dough in your hands. Twist the content to form long strings.
5. Allow the strings to dry until the milk comes to a boil. Do not forget to stir the milk.
6. Now, add the rice flour strings to the milk along with jaggery. Mix it for a few seconds and let it boil (at least 15 minutes).
7. Add cardamom powder and saffron strands. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Try out this recipe today to please your bundle of joy.