Paneer 65 is an exquisite recipe. This homemade dish is full of nutrients and the primary ingredient being paneer adds protein, calcium and iron to the dish. Moreover, rice flour acts as a rich source of Vitamin B-6, magnesium and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 250g paneer, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp corn flour, salt, oil, rice flour, red chili powder, garam masala, garlic cloves, 1 large sprig curry leaves, 1 tbsp yogurt, ½ tbsp cumin, 1 medium chopped onion.
1. You need to first rinse the paneer if it is frozen. Drain the water and keep it aside.
2. Take a bowl to add paneer, ginger garlic paste and salt. Toss it well.
3. Now, to this add flours, red chili powder and garam masala.
4. Toss the whole content and sprinkle some water. Set it aside for 2 minutes.
5. Take a pan and add oil. Heat the content of the bowl until it turns golden. Transfer it to a bowl.
6. Drop 1 tbsp oil again to add cumin and garlic. Let the cumin splutter.
7. Now, add onions, curry leaves and chilies. Fry for 2 minutes.
8. Add yogurt and red chili powder. Stir fry on high flame and wait till the onion grows moist.
9. Finally add paneer and sauté it in the masala.
Serve it hot with roti. Try it now!