Paneer Do Pyaza
Do you love paneer? Here’s a wonderful recipe of paneer, all rich in calcium and would be devoured by you.
Ingredients: 100 gms Paneer, cubed, 2 large Onion, 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi, 3 medium Tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger, 23 cloves Garlic, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds, 1 Green Cardamom, 1 small piece of Bay Leaf, 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric Powder, 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder, 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder, 1 tablespoon + 2 tablespoons Oil, 1 tablespoon Fresh Cream, Salt to taste, 1/2 cup Water
1. Finely chop 1 tomato and crush remaining 2 tomatoes into puree.
2. Finely chop 1 onion. Cut remaining onion into 4 equal parts and separate its layers. Heat 1
tablespoon oil and shallow fry onion layers until light brown.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add cumin seeds, green cardamom and bay leaf. Add chopped onion and sauté until light brown.
4. Add grated ginger and crushed garlic, saute.
5. Add crushed tomato puree and chopped tomato; sauté until oil starts to separate.
6. Add kasuri methi, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala
powder, and salt; cook for 1 minute.
7. Add paneer cubes, shallow fried onions, 1/2 cup water and cook for 34 minutes.
8. Add fresh cream, mix well and serve hot.
Isn’t it delicious? Try it out today!