Paneer Fried Rice
Looking for rice recipes? Paneer fried rice is a must try for you as it is easy and simple to cook and presents paneer in the most delectable manner. Paneer is rich in protein, calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, etc., and hence is essential for a wholesome meal.
Ingredients: 1 cup basmati rice, ½ tsp shah jeera, 1/3 cup chopped onions, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, 1/3 cup grated carrots, 1/3 cup thinly sliced French beans, 1/3 cup of finely sliced capsicum, 250 gms paneer cubed, ½ each of pepper and garam masala powder, ¼ tsp of chilli powder, salt, oil and water.
1. Soak the rice in water for half an hour. Drain the water and drizzle a little oil on the rice.
2. Cook in a pressure cooker with 1.75 cups of water. When the rice is ready, remove the lid and fluff the rice and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the shah jeera seeds. After they have crackled, add the onions and sauté till they have turned golden.
4. Next add the ginger garlic paste and sauté till they lose their raw smell. Put in the tomatoes, carrots, French beans and capsicum and cook till all the vegetables are done.
5. Add the paneer cubes and sprinkle the spice powders, salt and mix well.
6. Now add the cooked rice and mix well with the vegetables.
Paneer fried rice is ready. Isn’t it really simple and easy to prepare? Try out today!