Paneer is a rich source of protein, Vitamin B12, potassium, selenium, Vitamin D, riboflavin, calcium and phosphorus and hence is essential for the healthy development of your child. Paneer kofta is a delicious dish that you can easily prepare at home using this recipe.
Ingredients: 200 gms grated paneer, 3 potatoes boiled and grated, ½ tsp black pepper powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala, 1 ½ tbsp. chopped coriander leaves, 2 tbsp. corn flour, 3 tbsp. chopped almonds, cashews, pistachios and raisins, 1 tbsp. milk powder, oil, salt, chaat masala.
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except the dry fruits.
2. Shape out small patties from the mixture and set aside.
3. Make a small cavity in the centre of the patties and place the chopped dry fruits and seal.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying. Slide in the koftas when the oil is hot and cook till they are crispy and golden.
5. Serve with green chutney or tangy tamarind chutney.
Paneer koftas serve as a delicious and healthy snack item. So get prepping and prepare these yummy koftas for your child’s snack time!