Is your kiddo nagging you to make something ‘special’ for dinner? Do not fret – we have a wonderful paneer recipe that will delight him. Paneer is full of calcium, making this dish a highly nutritious one.
Ingredients: 1 cup paneer cubes. For The Gravy: 1/2 cup deep-fried onions, 2 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 3/4 cup curds, whisked, salt to taste. For The Onion Paste: 1 cup roughly chopped onions, 5 clove garlic, 1"inch ginger, 2 tbsp cashewnuts
1. For the onion paste, combine all the ingredients in a pan along with 1 cup of water and boil for 10 minutes. Cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
2. Blend the deep-fried onions in a mixer till smooth.
3. Heat oil, add the onion paste and saute. Add garam masala and curds, and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the deep-fried onion paste, salt and ½ cup of water, and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
5. Place the paneer cubes in the gravy, mix gently and simmer for 2 minutes. Serve.
Delectable, isn’t it? Cook it today!