Paneer Pepper Fry
Paneer Pepper Fry is a smooth recipe that is full of different flavors. You will gain several nutrients after consuming this dish that consists of paneer and veggies. Paneer is a good source of protein and fat. Apart from this, bell pepper adds Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and magnesium. It is an excellent main course recipe be served during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: Oil, ½ tbsp. cumin, 1 tbsp. pepper corn, 2 garlic cloves chopped, 1 sprig curry leaves, turmeric, ¾ cup cubed onions, ¾ cup tomato cubed, 1 heaped cup paneer, 1 cup capsicum.
1. You need to first powder the pepper and keep it aside. Also, puree the tomatoes.
2. Now, sauté cumin in oil. To this add garlic.
3. The next step is to pour tomato puree and cook by adding salt and turmeric.
4. Let the tomato puree thicken. Now add capsicum and onions.
5. Saute the mixture for 2 minutes.
6. Add pepper and curry leaves. Fry for 2 more minutes.
7. The final step is to add paneer. Mix it well and cook it covered for 3 minutes.
Such recipes shouldn’t be missed. Try it now!