Make a delicious lunch using this recipe. Paneer pulao is extremely delicious and nutritious as it uses paneer, which is a rich source of phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, Vitamin D, selenium, potassium, Vitamin B12 and protein.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups basmati rice, 2 ½ cups water, salt, oil, 1 onion chopped, 2 green chillies, ½ cup green peas, ½ cup carrots chopped, 1 small bay leaf, 1 small star anise, ½ tsp. shahi jeera, 3 green cardamoms, 6 cloves, 1 strand of mace, 1” cinnamon stick, 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste, handful of coriander leaves, handful of mint leaves, 1 ½ cup paneer cubes, 1 ½ tbsp. oil, ¾ tsp. ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp. chilli powder, ½ tsp. garam masala, salt, 1 tsp. besan, ½ tsp. kasuri methi.
1. Take the paneer cubes in a bowl and add oil, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala, salt, besan and kasuri methi. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker and fry the whole spices. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the onions and sauté till they are golden. Next, add the vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Next, add the coriander and mint leaves. Cook for a while and then add the drained rice. Close the lid of the cooker and cook for 5 minutes.
5. In a separate pan, cook the marinated paneer and set aside.
6. Once the rice is done, add the paneer and fluff the rice.
Super tasty meal is all ready.