Looking for a breakfast recipe? Try out paneer sandwich. This recipe is not only easy and quick to prepare, but also very nutritional. This sandwich is made using paneer which is a rich source of phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, Vitamin D, selenium, potassium, Vitamin B12 and protein.
Ingredients: 8-10 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 tomato, 1 beetroot boiled and chopped; 1 onion peeled, chaat masala, cumin powder, butter, 200 gms paneer, 4-5 basil leaves, 1 tsp chopped celery, 1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves, ½ tsp dry oregano, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp red chilli powder, 1 green chilli chopped, salt.
1. Crumble the paneer in a bowl and add basil leaves, chopped celery, coriander leaves, oregano, pepper powder, red chilli powder, green chillies and salt and mix well. Set aside.
2. Thinly slice the vegetables and set aside.
3. Butter the bread slices, place the paneer filling, top with slices of vegetables and sprinkle salt, chaat masala and cumin powder on top.
4. Place another buttered slice and grill the sandwich in a sandwich maker.
5. Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Perfect for your breakfast, isn’t it? So go ahead and try out this recipe today and serve a fantastic breakfast in the morning.