Paneer Soya Bhurji
Paneer Soya Bhurji is a quick delicacy. You would be happy while savoring every single bite of this dish. Paneer is an excellent source of calcium, protein and fat that makes the recipe quite high in terms of nutritious content. Apart from paneer, there are soya chunks which offer dietary fiber, carbohydrates, iron, magnesium and Vitamin B-6.
Ingredients:1 cup soya chunks, ½ cup crumbled paneer, 1 sprig curry leaves, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, pinch of turmeric, 1 tbsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp garam masala, lemon juice, salt and oil.
1. You need to first boil 2-3 cups of water. Switch off the stove and add soya chunks.
2. Let the chunks get softer and squeeze off the excess water.
3. Now, heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, cumin and mustard.
4. To the pan add chili and onions. Fry till the color turns translucent.
5. Now add ginger garlic paste. Fry for few seconds.
6. Next move is to add soya chunks, turmeric and salt. Cover and cook till the chunks grow aromatic.
7. At last add paneer, garam masala, red chili powder and lemon juice.
Serve Paneer Soya Bhurji with roti. Try this recipe now.