Paneer tikka is delicious. In addition, it provides you the nutrition from paneer, which is rich in protein, phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, Vitamin D, selenium, potassium, Vitamin B12 etc.
Ingredients: 250 gm cottage cheese, 1 large red bell pepper, 1 large yellow bell pepper, 1 large green bell pepper, 1 medium sized onion, 200 gm of thick curd, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp ajwain, 2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp jeera powder, 1 tsp dhania powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp aamchur powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp black pepper powder, juice of half a lemon, oil, salt.
1. Chop the paneer into cubes. Also chop the veggies into cubes and set them aside.
2. In a large bowl, take the curd and whisk it till becomes smooth.
3. To the curd, add ginger garlic paste, ajwain and black salt. Also toss in the spice powders.
4. Add two teaspoons of oil to the mixture and stir well.
5. Add the chopped vegetables and paneer to the mixture and let it sit in the marinade there for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
6. Take out from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature.
7. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
8. Arrange the veggies and paneer on skewers and bake at 180 degrees Celsius.
9. Bake one side for about 10 minutes and then flip sides.
10. Take the vegetables and paneer out of the skewers and serve with mint chutney and onion rings.
So now you do not have to go to restaurant to enjoy tikkas. You can make them at home in no time using this easy recipe. So go ahead and give it a try today!