Papad Paneer Rolls
This crispy papad will be your kid's favorite snack. When it is mingled with paneer it becomes a source of protein for your little champ. You can prepare this crunchy snack within a few minutes.
Ingredients: 8 medium sized pepper papad, 150 grams of cottage cheese (paneer) cut into small cubes, ½ inch ginger piece chopped,1 or 2 chillies cut into small pieces, salt to taste,1/2 tsp spoon red chilli powder, ½ tsp roasted cumin powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, 2 tsp chopped fresh coriander leaves .
1. Take fresh pepper papad from a packet. Cut it into 2 halves.
2. Roast on direct gas flame or in a frying pan.
3. Make a cone out of the roasted papad immediately after roasting, to maintain the shape. Fill it with the paneer stuffing, put it in small glasses.
4. Now make the paneer stuffing. Cut paneer into small cubes.
5. Finely chop ginger, chilli and fresh coriander leaves.
5. Mix all these ingredients in a bowl. Add red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and salt according to taste. Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
6. Now put this filling in papad rolls.
Finally, your kiddo’s snack treat for the day is done. Serve it and enjoy his smile as he relishes it.