Pasta soup is delicious and nutritious at the same time as it provides you with the goodness of pasta and fresh vegetables. Pasta is a rich source of carbohydrates, dietary fibre, selenium, manganese, folate, carotenoids and fresh vegetables provide Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, folic acid, dietary fibre and potassium.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp. finely chopped garlic, 1 ½ cups chopped veggies (Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Corn, Beans), ¾ cup tomato puree, 1 cup elbow pasta, 2 cups water, salt, oregano, ½ tsp pepper.
1. Boil the pasta till it is just done. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat butter in a pan and fry the garlic. Add the vegetables into the pan and sauté for a couple of minutes.
3. Turn the flame to high, add the tomato puree and sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Now add water and cook till the vegetables are tender.
5. Add pasta and salt into the pan and cook for another couple of minutes.
6. Sprinkle oregano and serve.
Isn’t this really easy to make? Prepare this yummy soup at home using this recipe today.