Peanut Butter And Banana Streusel Muffins
Peanut Butter And Banana Streusel Muffins is a dish full of fibers, protein, antioxidants, calcium and magnesium since it has fruit, honey, cinnamon and Sundrop peanut butter making it as a good choice for dessert too.
3 tbsp whole grain pastry flour, 3 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature, 1 tsp honey
2 cup pastry flour, 2 tsp baking powder, tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp salt, 1/2 cup pureed banana, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup Sundrop peanut butter, 1 egg, 3/4 cup milk,1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 400º F and coat the cup with some butter.
2. Let's make streusel first. Combine all the ingredients until it looks like crumbs, and it keep aside.
3. Now whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl until combined well.
4. Take large bowl, whisk banana, applesauce, sugar, sundrop peanut butter, and egg until it blends.
5. Add milk and vanilla extract and keep whisking.
6. Stir the liquid mixture in flour mixture until its blends. Do not over mix.
7. Pour batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
8. Top it with crumble streusel generously.
9. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, keep it for about 16 to 18 minutes.
This dessert is ready to be served.