Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars is a fascinating dish even for adults. The preparation method is not that difficult and indeed a huge advantage for you and other moms. Egg is a prime ingredient which offers Vitamin A, protein and iron. Moreover, peanut butter is also used which offers Vitamin B-6, magnesium and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: ½ pound unsalted butter, 1 ½ cups sugar, 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract, 2 extra-large eggs, 2 cups creamy peanut butter, 3 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 ½ tsp. kosher salt, 1 ½ cups raspberry jam, 2/3 cups salted peanuts.
1. You need to preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 by 13 by 2 inch cake pan. Line it up using parchment paper. Also, grease the flour pan.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer you need to cream the butter and sugar on medium speed for about 2 mins. Keeping the mixer on low speed you have to add eggs, peanut butter, vanilla extract; mix all the ingredients well.
4. Take a small bowl. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Keeping the mixer on low speed add the flour mixture to the peanut butter blend.
5. Next step is to spread 2/3 of the dough into the already prepared cake pan. Spread it well using a knife or spatula. Now, spread the jam evenly over the dough. Sprinkle peanuts and bake it for 45 mins.
Cool and cut it into a square. Try the recipe today!!