Peanut Butter Kulfi
Here’s an interesting recipe using peanut butter. While on one hand peanut butter is yummy, it is highly nutritious on the other hand. It is loaded with protein, potassium, dietary fibre, magnesium, Vitamin E and anti-oxidants. You can use peanut butter to prepare kulfis at home with this recipe.
Ingredients: 1 litre milk, 2 tbsp. sugar, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, salt.
1. In a pan, heat the milk and add sugar to it. Stir till all of the sugar has completely dissolved in it.
2. Keep stirring till the volume of the milk has reduced.
3. Next, add the peanut butter and salt and further thicken the milk.
4. Once the milk has thickened considerably, pour it out into kulfi moulds.
5. Place the moulds in the refrigerator and deep freeze for about 5 hours.
Yummy peanut butter kulfis are ready! Make these delicious kulfis by trying out this recipe today!