Peanuts are a rich source of potassium, sodium, dietary fibre, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. You can use this recipe to make nutritious and tasty peanut ladoos at home.
Ingredients: 1 cup of peanuts, 1/3 cup of powdered jaggery
1. Roast the peanuts in a thick bottom pan till they become crunchy.
2. Once the peanuts are done, remove from flame and set aside for cooling.
3. Use your hands to remove the peels of the peanuts. Set the cleaned peanuts aside.
4. Place the peanuts and powdered jaggery in a jar of your mixer. Grind carefully using the pulse option as you do not want the peanuts to release a lot of oil.
5. Take out the mixture on a plate.
6. Use your hands to roll the mixture into small ladoos.
Peanut ladoos are ready. Pretty quick, isn’t it? So delight today with this sweet snack!