Peanut Sesama Noodles
Peanuts and sesame, combine together to give a delightful taste to these slurp noodles. As a meal, these noodles are highly enticing.
Ingredients: 16 ounce dry rice noodles , ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce, 2 tsp. rice vinegar, 1 tsp. sesame oil, 3 tsp. all natural peanut butter, 1 tsp. honey, 1 tsp. fresh ginger root, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp. sriracha sauce, 1 medium red bell pepper, 1 ½ medium carrot, 1 stalk of green onion, ¼ cup of peanuts
1. As per label instructions, cook rice noodles and keep them aside for 5 minutes. Drain the water, without rinsing the noodles and transfer them back in the pot in which they were boiled.
2. In a separate dish, grate the garlic, cut the bell pepper and the carrots. They should be as small as a matchstick. Chop the onions and peanuts as well.
3. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sesame oil, honey, ginger and garlic. Add the sriracha sauce and whisk the ingredients.
4. Pour the prepared sauce over the noodles and mix until noodles are properly coated with the sauce. Also, add the vegetables and mix well.
5. Add the peanuts as topping and serve.
You will love these nutritious noodles and the colourful veggies in it.