Pista Ice Cream
Ice cream recipes are quite interesting. You can prepare Pista Ice Cream at home without any hassle. The presence of milk adds protein, calcium and Vitamin B-12 in sufficient quantity. Moreover, pista is also added to the ice cream that is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin A. You can offer this dessert item after lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 100g pista, 250g malai, 250g sugar, 10 almonds, 100 ml milk, 2-3 drops vanilla essence, 2 Tbsp. rose water.
1. You need to put the pista in milk and let it rest for 5-6 hours.
2. Now, prepare a fine pista paste and to this add rose water, vanilla essence and color if needed.
3. The next step is to mix sugar in malai. Beat it for few seconds.
4. Now, add pista mixture to the malai.
5. Freeze the content and check until its half done. Take it out of the freezer and beat the mixture using an egg beater.
6. Take the mixture and place it in an ice cream box. Decorate it using the remaining pista and almonds.
7. Freeze it again for 2-3 hours.
Share the recipe with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy the lovely taste of this interesting ice cream.