Are you bored of the poha pulao you make for breakfast? Try this new recipe using poha. Poha ladoos are easy to make and hardly take any time. Poha or flattened rice is rich in iron, carbohydrates and fibre and hence should be included in your child’s daily diet in some way or the other. Poha ladoos are delicious and here’s how you can make them at home.
Ingredients: 100 gm thick poha, 1/3 powdered jaggery, 3-4 tbsp of ghee, 1 tbsp milk, a pinch of cardamom powder, 8-10 cashews, 1 tbsp of raisins.
1. Heat a pan and dry roast the poha till it becomes crispy. Set aside for cooling.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan and roast the cashews and raisins. Set aside for cooling.
3. Grind poha and jaggery in a mixer into a fine powder.
4. Add the cashews and raisins to the mixture and mix well.
5. Add a little ghee and milk into the mixture.
6. Roll out the poha ladoos.
Quick and easy, this is perfect for a snack or as dessert. Try out this recipe today!