Potatoes have proven to be the most favourite vegetable for a long time. This dish is going to be your favourite dish in no time! It is a source of carbohydrates and minerals.
Ingredients: 500 gms potato, 250g butter, salt, pepper, nutmeg, 2 eggs, piping bag, refined oil
1. Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit or 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut them into halves and cool them, scoop out the flesh.
3. Mash the potatoes, then add salt, pepper, nutmeg and 2 egg yolks. Mix them well.
4. Take a piping bag. Put the mixture into this bag, cut the end.
5. Take a cling film and spread it over a baking tray.
6. Pipe mixture into strips on the tray and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
7. Cut into batons, dip them in flour, egg white and breadcrumbs.
8. Deep fry until golden brown. Serve with sauce.
This crunchy potato recipe will melt in your mouth.