Salads are a great way to eat veggies. Here’s an interesting and easy recipe using potatoes for preparing a delicious salad. Potatoes are rich in carbohydrates, potassium, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium and are extremely important for the good health.
Ingredients: 3 medium sized potatoes boiled, ¼ cup of mixed herbs such as celery, parsley or basil, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, crushed peppercorns, lettuce leaves, salt.
1. Peel and chop the boil potatoes.
2. Take the chop potatoes in a salad bowl and add the herbs, salt, peppercorns etc. Drizzle a little of the olive oil on top.
3. Toss all ingredients in the bowl to ensure that all the ingredients have mixed well.
4. Tear the lettuce leaves and use them to garnish your potato salad.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate till you plan to serve it.
Quick and simple, potato salad is ready. Nutritious and filling, this potato salad can easily be made at home. So now there’s no need to head for a restaurant every time you want to treat to a tasty salad. So try making this salad at home and rest assured that you will love it.