Prawn Fry is a smooth recipe that will make all happy and excited. Sea food delicacies are quite nutritious. Prawn is a good source of protein as well as Vitamin B-6. Moreover, corn flour is also used which adds carbohydrates and iron. This dish can be served preferably during dinner.
Ingredients: 500g prawn, salt, 1 tbsp. red chili powder, ½ tsp. turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. roasted coriander seeds powder, 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp. oil, 7-8 curry leaves, 1 tbsp. coriander leaves.
1. Clean the prawns and drain off the excess water.
2. Take a bowl to add prawns and salt.
3. To this add ginger garlic paste. Add red chili powder along with turmeric powder.
4. Now, add roasted coriander seeds powder.
5. Mix the content well so that the prawns get coated well in the masala.
6. Place the mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to settle for 5-10 mins.
7. Take a frying wok and add oil.
8. Add the prawns and stir it well. To this add curry leaves and let the content cook for 15 mins.
Garnish with coriander leaves. It is a classic recipe that should be tried right away!