Protein Rich Soya Cutlets
Soya is one of the richest sources of protein for vegetarians and we must try to include it as much as possible in our regular diet. Here is a recipe for soya cutlet that works great as an evening snack.
Ingredients: 1 cup soya granules, 1 boiled mashed potato, salt, pepper powder, 1 tbsp coriander leaves, 1 tbsp besan (more if required), oil.
1. Take soya granules and soak it in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Strain the granules, wash them, and squeeze out the excess water.
3. Add boiled mashed potato, salt, pepper powder, and coriander leaves.
4. Add 1 tbsp besan (more if required) to absorb extra moisture.
5. Make small cutlets and shallow fry in a pan with little oil.
Your soya cutlets are ready. Serve with ketchup.