Quick and Easy Ukkarisida Akki Roti
Akki Roti is a common breakfast particular to Karnataka. It is quick to make and easy to have. Try this nutrient rich and easy to make rice-flour chapattis today!
Ingredients: 2 cups water, 1 tbsp ghee, 1 tsp salt, 1 cup rice flour, oil.
1. Take a heavy bottom pan and add water and ghee with salt.
2. Bring it to boil and lower the flame. Now add rice flour while stirring continuously.
3. Keep stirring till the rice flour is half cooked.
4. Now smear oil on your palms and roll out small balls with the rice dough while it’s still hot.
5. Roll the balls into thin chappatis.
6. Spread oil on a tawa and cook on both sides till the roti turns golden brown.
Serve with pickle, sauce or a bowl of curds to make tasty breakfast.