Quick And Yummy Paneer Cheese Roll
This is a lifesaver recipe for a quick and healthy dish when famished. Ready in 5-10 minutes, this mouth-watering recipe is made up of calcium rich cottage cheese.
Ingredients: 1 cup crumpled paneer, ½ cup grated cheese, 1 finely chopped green chilli, ½ a cup chopped onion, salt to taste, a pinch of pepper, ¼ cup maida, oil and water.
1. Take crumpled paneer and mix in grated cheese.
2. Add green chilli, onion, salt to taste, and a pinch of pepper.
3. Mix well and make small balls from this mixture.
4. Make a thick batter with maida and water.
5. Dip the paneer and cheese balls in the batter and roll in bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry in hot oil.
Serve the paneer and cheese rolls with ketchup and watch your kid lap it up!!!