Quick Dahi Vada
You can prepare a refreshing snack item at home. Dahi Vada can be prepared using butter biscuit, curd, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, chopped coriander and salt. The presence of curd adds to the calcium and protein content. Make sure you use fresh curd.
1. The first step is to heat 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
2. Soak the butter biscuits in this water for at least 7 minutes. Drain the water from the butter biscuits and keep them in a plate.
3. Take a bowl and add curd along with salt. Whisk it well.
4. Now pour this curd over the butter biscuits. Then sprinkle cumin powder.
5. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
You can offer this yummy snack item to your kids once they are back from school. Share this recipe with your friends.