Quick Mushroom Soup
You can prepare Mushroom Soup in simple steps. This is a yummy food recipe which should be served hot. Mushroom is a good source of Vitamin D. The required ingredient are butter, chopped mushroom, chopped onions, salt and low-fat milk.
1. Take a deep non-stick pan and add butter. Heat it and then add onion along with mushrooms.
2. Saute the content well for at least a minute.
3. Now you need to add 3 cups of water and cook the content for at least 5 minutes. Make sure the mushrooms are cooked properly.
4. Let this mixture cool down. Then blend it in a mixer to create a puree.
5. The final step is to add the puree to the pan and mix it with milk, salt and pepper. Boil it.
Try out this relishing soup today!