Quick Spinach Soup
There are a variety of food items which can be prepared at home that are supremely healthy. Spinach Soup can be prepared using basic ingredients such as chopped spinach, butter, chopped onions, chopped garlic, milk, plain flour, milk and salt. Spinach is a good source of fiber and vitamin A.
1. You need to cook spinach along with a small quantity of water on medium flame. Let the water evaporate.
2. Blend the spinach in order to form a puree.
3. Take a pan and add butter. To this add onions and garlic.
4. Now add plain flour to the pan and mix it well. Add ½ cup of milk and at least 2 cups of water.
5. Stir this content until it gets thick. Now at last add the spinach puree and let the content simmer for 5 more minutes.
Serve it hot. Try this recipe today!