Ragi or finger millets are extremely beneficial for health. Ragi is a rich source of calcium, potassium, B Vitamins, niacin, Vitamin B6 and folic acid. Ragi adai is a yummy snack item which is delicious and nutritious at the same time.
Ingredients: 2 cups of ragi flour, 2-3 onions finely chopped, ½ cup grated coconut, 3 green chillies finely chopped, a handful of chopped curry leaves, ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves, salt, oil and water.
1. Add all the ingredients, except oil and water, into a bowl and mix well. Now gently add water and mix everything into a soft dough.
2. Knead well to make the dough very soft. Cover the dough and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Pinch out small balls from the dough and flatten them on a greased surface.
4. Heat a tawa and place the adai on it. Drizzle a little oil on the sides and the top.
5. Place a cover and flip to cook both sides.
So go ahead and try out this recipe today!