Rainbow Egg Muffins
Eggs are filled with nutritional benefits. Serve them to the kids in a variety, to make eggs exciting for the kids.
Ingredients: For the yellow layer: 2 eggs, ¼ cup milk, ¼ tsp. salt. For the green layer: 1 egg, ½ cooked peas, thawed with milk, ¼ tsp. salt. For the orange layer: 1 egg, ½ cup pureed squash, 1 tsp. milk, ¼ tsp. salt.
1. Heat your oven to 350 degree. Line the muffin pan with grease.
2. Mix all ingredients of separate layers for baking. Allow to bake for 10 minutes.
3. Fill muffin cups with ¼ of yellow layer and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Pour green layer and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Pour orange layer and bake for 25 minutes. Let muffins cool down before serving them. You can also store these in refrigerator for about a week.
This recipe will surely entice your kids.