Raisin Nut Balls
Raisin Nut Balls is a healthy sweet dish. Raisins are a good source of carbohydrates, Vitamin B-6 and magnesium. Moreover, ghee offers protein, dietary fiber and fat. These nut balls can be offered specifically after any meal.
Ingredients: ½ cup sweet raisins, 1 cup pistachios or peanuts, ½ tbsp green cardamom powder and 1-2 tbsp ghee.
1. You need to wash the raisins and drain them properly.
2. Take 1 tbsp ghee and fry them till they begin to puff up.
3. Now, wash and dry roast the nuts. Set it aside.
4. Powder the nuts and set them aside.
5. The next move is to grind the raisins and cardamom powder in a blender. Make sure you do not any liquid.
6. Now, add the nut powder to the raisin mix and grind it further.
7. Take small portions of this mix and roll it in your palm. Form a ball shape.
8. If needed you can roll them in white sesame seeds or coconut powder.
9. Store these raisin nut balls in a dry & air tight jar.
Share the recipe among friends and family. Make them today!