Rajma is a rich source of energy, protein, carbohydrates and magnesium and hence it is important that you include it in your diet. Rajma kebab is an interesting way of treating your vegetarian friends and family members.
Ingredients: ½ cup rajma cooked to softness in a pressure cooker, 1 medium potato cooked in a pressure cooker, 1/3 cup of chopped onions, ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp of turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala, 2 tbsp besan, ½ tsp lemon juice, 1-2 tbsp oil, salt.
1. Mash the potato and rajma and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and cook till they turn translucent.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté till it loses its raw smell. Add the masala powders and stir well.
4. Now add this mixture to the rajma and potato mash. Add lemon juice and salt.
5. Shape kebabs from the mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the kebabs till they are golden.
Serve with tomato ketchup or any spicy dip. Try this recipe out today!