Raspberry and Banana Smoothie Ice Treats
Children tend to run away from fruits, right from a small age, your kiddo might be no different. However, if you make the right recipes for them, they might just fall in love with them right away. Here is an interesting recipe that you can try with banana and raspberry. These fruits are a potent source of Vitamin C, B-6, potassium, dietary fibre and minerals, essential for healthy development of your child.
Ingredients: 80 gram frozen raspberries, 1 medium banana, 62 gram natural yoghurt, 90 ml skimmed milk, 4 ice cubes, 90 ml orange juice
1. Take all the ingredients and chill them in the freezer for about 2 hours before making the recipe.
2. Wash the fruits and peel off their skin.
3. Take the fruits in a blender and add yoghurt, milk and juice. Blend the ingredients together until you get a creamy consistency.
4. Add some ice cubes to the contents.
5. Serve in small glasses after blending the ice.
Soothe your baby’s taste buds with this delightful smoothie any time!