Tired of making the same old sandwiches? Try out the rava toast which is healthy and delicious. It is made using rava, which is rich in carbohydrates, dietary fibre, protein, iron and magnesium and is highly beneficial.
Ingredients: 1 onion chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1 green chilli chopped, 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves, 2 tbsp. sooji, 2 tbsp. malai, salt, 5-6 brown bread slices, oil.
1. In a bowl, mix the rava, chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies, coriander leaves, cream and salt. Set aside.
2. Melt a little butter on a tawa and toast the bread slices.
3. On the toasted bread slices, spread the rava mix. Cook the toasts in a pan with the layered side down. Cook till the onions turn brown.
4. Remove from flame and cut the bread slices into triangular shapes.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup or tangy chutney.
Quick and easy to make, this recipe is perfect for breakfast. So prepare this delicious breakfast today!