Ravishing Bread Roll For Your Kiddo To Relish!
Bread rolls are very popular in almost every part of India. These can make the best tea time snacks for your kiddo and can also be served as breakfast. package. The bread rolls have high nutritional values as well as they are rich in carbohydrates, sodium and potassium.
Ingredients: Fresh white bread slices (can take whole wheat slices as well) quantity according to your wish of preperation, Melted butter for greasing and brushing.
For the stuffing- 2 tsp oil,2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions with the greens ( can take normal onions as well), 2 tbsp finely chopped capsicum, 2 tbsp grated carrot, 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage, 1/2 cup boiled roughly chopped noodles ( can use whole wheat noodles instead as well), 1/4 cup finely chopped paneer, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp schezuan sauce, A pinch of sugar, Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
For the stuffing-
1) Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onions, capsicum, carrots and cabbage and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
2) Add the noodles, paneer, soya sauce, schezuan sauce, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Keep aside. Let it cool.
3) Remove the crust from the bread slices and roll each using a rolling pin.
4) Place a rolled bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tbsp of the prepared stuffing at one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
5) Apply some water at the edges and press to gently seal the stuffing.Repeat the steps to make more rolls.
6) Place the rolls on a greased baking tray, brush little butter evenly on top of the bread rolls as well and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 20 minutes.
7) Turn them over and check in between. Take the tray out when they all turned goldden brown.
Now your tasty bread rolls are ready to serve. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup. You can also choose the vegetables of your own choice for the stuffing. These bread rolls are also the best option for the kids who don't like veggies as such.