Raw Banana Adai
Raw banana adais are easy to make and serve as an excellent snack. These adais are made from raw bananas, hence are rich in resistance starch, dietary fibre, potassium and Vitamin B6.
Ingredients: 2 cups rice, ½ cup urad dal, ½ cup tur dal, ¼ cup chana dal, 3-4 dry red chillies, 2 green chillies, salt, a pinch of hing, a few curry leaves, oil.
1. Wash and soak the dals and rice along with red chillies, green chillies for 3 hours. Later, grind them into a smooth batter in a blender.
2. Add the chopped curry leaves, salt and hing into the batter and set it aside for fermentation for about 6 hours.
3. Peel and chop the raw bananas and put them into water.
4. Heat the griddle, sprinkle oil and put the raw bananas in it.
5. Now pour the batter on top and cook the adai. Drizzle some oil and flip the adai.
Serve with coconut chutney or sambar. Try out this recipe today and cook up a delicious breakfast!