Red Sauce Pasta
Red Sauce Pasta is a tangy dish which can be prepared for pleasing. The process is not that troublesome which makes it a preferred dish. Bell pepper is present in the recipe which acts as a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and dietary fiber. On the other hand, pasta adds sufficient level of carbohydrates, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups pasta, 2-3 tbsp olive oil, 3-4 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp. chopped onions, ripe tomatoes chopped, 1 ¼ cup bell peppers, red chili flakes, 1 tbsp. oregano.
1. You need to first roast the onions and bell peppers using 1 tbsp. oil for 2 mins. Transfer the content to a plate and let it cool.
2. Now, roast the tomatoes for at least 3 mins. Cool it for a while.
3. Blend the content together.
4. Take a large pot and add water. Cook the pasta with salt.
5. Drain off the water and keep it aside.
6. Take a pan and add oil. Fry garlic along with chili flakes.
7. Add onions and saute until it turns golden.
8. Pour the prepared puree and add salt. Stir it continuously making sure the sauce isn’t watery.
9. Turn off the flame and add the pasta. Toss it well.
Try this recipe today.